- This event has passed.
Training Course: UNDER PRESSURE – Burnout prevention and self-care – Italy
September 9, 2019 - September 16, 2019
Disclaimer: Before reading further be aware that this training will be packed with emotional content, many sharing moments and being offline. Ask yourself if you are ready for that challenge and take that into consideration when applying.
1. Improve youth workers self-awareness and competencies (clear, ethic and empathic communication with individuals and groups, healthy relationships management, Non violent communication, face unpredictable situations, stress management,..);
2. Enhance the wellness and the self-care of Youth workers focusing on tools and methods of preventing burnout and taking in account the person on the intellectual, emotional, mental, physic and spiritual levels;
3. Empower participants self-care and empathy to let them embrace care and empathy towards the other- especially towards their young people with problematic backgrounds and difficulties, mainly with those with a violent attitude;
4. Improve youth work quality providing the participants with space to reflect on their hard role of intercultural and social mediators, and constructively reflect upon their previous experiences of crisis, burnout and demotivation on their work and role;
5. Experience non-formal learning processes and understand the value of “failures” and mistakes in learning (and life) and being able to pass it to their youth groups.
Who should apply?
This Training Course is open to Youth workers, Staff of youth organisations, Youth Trainers, Team leaders coming from Greece, Ireland, Italy, Poland, Portugal, Republic of North Macedonia, or Romania who are connected with the topic, that are motivated to participate and to use what is learned and multiply it in Youth Work field. If you are a traveler, this training is not for you, hence please do not apply.
How to apply?
In order to apply, you must fill in the application form available on the following link: http://trainings.salto-youth.net/8059. The deadline for submitting the application form is 23rd June 2019, so hurry up!
What are the participation fees?
All the costs are covered – No participation fee. Accommodation and food are covered by the Programme. Travel Reimbursement will be provided after the TC. According to the Erasmus+ Distance calculator, these are the maximum amount for each country travel: Greece, Ireland, Republic of North Macedonia, Poland, Portugal, Romania: € 275; Italy: € 0.
If you have any inquiries, please contact Laris Guerri at email@example.com.
We wish you success in the application process! 🙂