- This event has passed.
Training for trainers for inclusion and acceptance of diversity in our communities: Deadline
October 18, 2017
1-10 December 2017 | Mali Iđoš, Serbia
The project consists of several activities, and one of those is this training course “Training for trainers for inclusion and acceptance of diversity in our communities”. The training course will be organised in Mali Iđoš, Serbia in December (1st-10th) 2017.
The training course will gather 29 participants, trainers and staff from 9 organisations and countries (RS, IT, HR, MK, BA, CZ, SK, GR, XK).
Specific objectives of the training course are:
• To empower new generation of youth trainers in our organisations and raise their competences in all the needed knowledge and skills needed to act as trainers of non-formal education activities (communication and presentation skills, facilitation and debriefing skills, dealing with conflicts, challenging teamwork and barriers to learning skills, etc.)
• To empower our youth workers’ competences for quality development of different non-formal education activities / programmes for inclusion and acceptance of diversity
• Increase awareness and knowledge about EU possibilities and Erasmus+ and developing new projects and future European level cooperation among partners with topic of inclusion and acceptance for and with target groups of immigrants and asylum seekers youngsters
Training course is based on the approach, principles and methods of non-formal education. The language of the training course will be English.
The participants should fulfil the following criteria:
• Active youth workers willing to apply and multiply the knowledge received on the training course
• Willing to take action in the field of inclusion and acceptance of diversity of immigrants, refugees and other youth with fewer opportunities, setting up the international and local NFE projects
• Willing to enter into partnerships with participants from different organisations and countries
• Willing to develop and implement Erasmus+ YiA projects tackling issues of accepting diversity in Europe when it comes to immigrants, refugees and other marginalised groups
For more information visit here.