- This event has passed.
Training course: The Power of Non Formal Education – Denmark
March 19, 2019 - March 24, 2019
This training course is aimed for improving the impact of Non Formal Education (NFE), principles and methods in empowering young people as real actors of the society (from local to Europe) and building bridges between different educational methods, approaches or reflections.
What for and why this Training Course?
– To stimulate the participants to feel and reflect about the power of non-formal education (NFE) by experimenting with different kind of non-formal educational methods;
– To analyze the role and reception of NFE in our different countries within a common Europe;
– To discover and debate the European strategy of NFE;
– To fight against the growing consuming approaches towards young people in the non-formal education field;
– To explore meanings, roles and complementarities of different educational approaches and methods (formal, non-formal, informal);
– To reconsider daily youth work practices;
– To understand the principles of program building and NFE within Youth in Action.
How will it be done?
In order to have real impacts, the participants experience an innovative approach, using a full immersion in the experiential learning cycle: doing/ feeling, reflecting, transferring…
To have profound impact, we need to go further than classical running of training courses. The participants are encouraged to really build their own training and learning process, supported by a fine tuned pedagogical programme. We consider that this is the condition to understand the real power of NFE.
Who can participate?
Young people coming from the participating countries: Austria, Belgium – DE, Belgium – FL, Belgium – FR, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom.
Is there any participation fee?
This project is financed by the Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme. Being selected for this course, all costs (accommodation, travel, visa, etc.) relevant to participation in the course will be covered by the NAs or SALTO involved in this project – except a participation fee which varies from call to call and country to country.
How to apply?
For more information about how to apply, please visit: http://abroadship.org/training-course-the-power-of-non-formal-education-dk-denmark/
What is the deadline to apply?
The deadline to apply is 20th December 2018. The date of selection of participants is 29th January 2019.
If you have any inquiries about this training course, please contact Louise Frilund at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Practical note: Please consider that one more the Power of NFE TC will take place in Estonia 11-17 February 2019. Please consider the reality of your time frame and logistics, so you can make a reasonable choice regarding which TC to apply for.
We are looking forward to your applications!