- This event has passed.
Training Course – Refugees+ – Belgium
June 24, 2019 - June 29, 2019
– to exchange information and realities in the different countries of the participants to get a deeper understanding of the diversity of this topic;
– to deepen our understanding of legal frame and terminology related and relevant in working with YMRA;
– to explore the role(s) of a youth worker in the inclusion process of YMRA;
– to share good practices, tools, methods on specific topics related to working with YMRA (for example self-care of a youth worker, mental health – PTSD and trauma, advocacy, connection with the local communities…).
Methodology and programme elements
The methodology of this training course is based on the principles of non-formal learning. This will enable participants to fully participate in the learning process. We will adopt this to the needs and motivation of the participants as well to the ongoing group dynamic. A range of working methods can be used such as discussions, presentations, role play, simulation, energizers, reflection team building, field visit, expert speakers, etc.
Who should apply?
If you are:
– engaged as a volunteer or professional in an organization/service; and
– working or planning to work with YMRA, you should apply!
How to apply?
You can find more information about the application process on the following link:http://abroadship.org/training-course-refugees-belgium-fl/. The deadline for submitting the application form is 19th April 2019!
What are the participation fees?
This project is financed by the participating NAs of the Erasmus+Youth in Action Programme (TCA18). The participation fee varies from country to country. Please contact your NA to learn more about the participation fee for participants from your country. The hosting National Agency of this offer will organize the accommodation and covers the costs for accomodation and food. Your sending National Agency will support your travel costs. After being selected, please contact your NA to learn more about how to arrange the booking of your travel tickets and the reimbursement of your travel expenses.
We wish you success in the application process! 🙂