- This event has passed.
Seminar – FuturESC – Bucharest, Romania
March 12, 2019 - March 15, 2019
This international event aims to analyze the current European Solidarity Corps’ response to organizational needs and to collect input on the format of the future program in connection with the European Youth Strategy.
Over the last 20+ years, the Romanian Erasmus+ National Agency focused on promoting and supporting learning as the main tool for change at local, national and European level, with a strong added value in all educational sectors. At present, the NA works on identifying and connecting the needs of current beneficiaries to the future format of the European Solidarity Corps Program. In addition, based on the specific European context – with Romania holding the Presidency of the Council of the European Union until June 2019 – the focus of the NA activity falls on promoting mobility, inclusion and excellence in the fields of education and youth.
The 2,5 working days event will place the participants in the center of the process by gathering their expertise and their inputs about European Solidarity Corps. Thus, through interactive workshops, the ideas of the participants coming from different European countries and with a strong experience in implementing Erasmus+ and/or European Solidarity Corps projects will be analyzed and they will contribute to the elaboration of the event’s resolution on the future Program. The mix of workshops and facilitated discussions will be moderated by experienced trainers and facilitators.
The objectives of the event are:
– mapping the strong points and elements needing improvement in the current ESC program;
– identifying how the new elements of the program could be efficiently implemented by the beneficiaries;
– elaboration of participant’s resolution concerning the future of the European Solidarity Corps Program (2021 – 2027).
What will you gain from your participation?
– make your voice heard at international level and use your experience in order to identify how European Solidarity Corps might be improved;
– learn the new elements of the program proposed by the European Commission and contribute to finding the most efficient ways to implement them;
– take part in the elaboration of an international resolution based on the UN Resolution Model aiming at contributing to a better European Solidarity Corps in the future.
Who should apply?
If you are coming from any of the Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme countries, you are youth worker/youth leader (aged 18-30) interested in the topic of this training course, you are eligible to apply!
How to apply?
You can find more information about the application process on the following link: http://abroadship.org/seminar-futuresc-bucharest-romania/. The deadline for submitting the application form is 27th January 2019, so hurry up with your application!
What are the participation fees?
This project is financed by the participating NAs of the Erasmus+ Youth in Action and European Solidarity Corps Programs. The participation fee varies from country to country. Please contact your NA to learn more about the participation fee for participants from your country. The Romanian National Agency of this offer will organise the accommodation and covers the costs for accommodation and food. Your sending National Agency will support your travel costs. After being selected, please contact your NA to learn more about how to arrange the booking of your travel tickets and the reimbursement of your travel expenses.
If you have any inquiries about this training course, please contact Nicusor Ciobanu at email@example.com.
We wish you success in the application process!