- This event has passed.
Training Course – From Knowing to Being ETS Training for Trainers – Austria
September 10, 2019 - September 16, 2019
Interkulturelle Zentrum, the Austrian National Agency for Erasmus+: Youth in Action in cooperation with SALTO Training & Cooperation Resource Centre and with the support of JUGEND für Europa, is glad to announce the second edition of this training course addressed to trainers training trainers & youth workers, as well as educators of youth workers, who are ready to live through and reflect on using and applying competence models with a specific focus on attitudes, values and inner readiness.
The intentions of the course are:
• To explore and experience the development of a competency-based the approach in youth work training & education;
• To experiment on how to use competency models in training /curriculum development by focusing on some essential dimensions: attitudes, values, and inner readiness;
• To reflect on the development of a needs-based approach in training and education activities;
• To identify the further application of participants’ learning outcomes in their working contexts;
• To explore the understanding of what forms a competence: what potential is offered to participants; what about the magic when it happens?
Should you be interested in this course, please be ready for the following elements:
– Self-assessment to support working on and along with learning needs;
– Experiential outdoor activities (e.g. walks, exercises and a possible night outside in nature) – this is a big part of the programme;
– Individual and group reflection;
– Discourses on how to put the learning and experience(s) into own practice.
Interested applicants with mobility impairment should first contact the organizers. Following the selection process, the training team might contact the participants with specific information and tasks regarding the further development of the programme.
Who should apply?
This training course is addressed to trainers and educators being active and advanced in the implementation of (international) training. It offers them an opportunity to come together to reflect upon, discuss and develop further their attitudes and their inner readiness to work with and on a competence model-based approach. The overall purpose of the training course is to lift the potential of participants to take further steps in their professional practice. In this context, advanced means that the trainers-learners have the capacity to direct and reflect upon their own learning and in particular, the ability to self-assess their own competences.
How to apply?
You can find more information about the application process on the following link: http://abroadship.org/training-course-from-knowing-to-being-ets-training-for-trainers-austria/. The deadline for submitting the application form is 27th May 2019!
What are the participation costs?
This project is financed by the participating NAs of the Erasmus+ Youth in Action Programme. The participation fee varies from country to country. Please contact your NA or SALTO RC to learn more about the participation fee for participants from your country. The hosting National Agency of this offer will organize the accommodation and covers the costs for accommodation and food. Your sending National Agency will support your travel costs. After being selected, please contact your NA or SALTO RC to learn more about how to arrange the booking of your travel tickets and the reimbursement of your travel expenses.
If you have any inquiries about this training course, please contact Gisele Evrard Markovic at email@example.com.
We wish you success in the application process! 🙂