- This event has passed.
Training Course: World of diversity – Bansko, Bulgaria
July 31, 2019 - August 8, 2019
“World of Diversity” project objectives are:
- to increase awareness of 42 youth workers from 12 organizations from 11 countries for the issues of discrimination and its effect on the young people they work with;
- to increase the understanding of stereotyping of 42 youth workers and support them to develop skills for deconstructing stereotypes;
- to build capacity upon participants for cooperation, dialogue making and critical thinking through the provided possibilities for experience from different aspects and build respect towards different points of view;
- to motivate participants to make a positive change in their own work and the culture of institutions and organizations they work in;
- to exchange innovative educational practices of social inclusion in the field of youth;
- to strengthen participants’ knowledge of the Erasmus + Programme and to provide them with the context to develop new project ideas stemming from the exchanges and learning acquired during the training.
The focus of the project is to make participants aware of the responsibilities they have and the capacity they have to make changes. The methods we use are based on non-formal education and are highly participatory.
Who should apply to this training course?
- Youth workers, 18+ years old, working with youngsters facing fewer opportunities on a regular basis;
- Interested in the topic of diversity and inclusion and willing to share experience and good practice;
- Motivated to take active part in dissemination by holding local workshops;
- Coming from Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, France, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Lithuania, Romania, Slovak Republic, or Spain.
How to apply?
In order to apply, you must fill in the application form available on this link: https://www.salto-youth.net/tools/european-training-calendar/training/world-of-diversity.8040/. The deadline for submitting the application form is Monday, 10th June 2019!
What are the participation fees?
There is no participation fee. Accommodation and meals are covered by the organizers.
If you have any inquiries, please contact Radostin Manov at email@example.com.
We wish you success in the application process! 🙂