Apply now to be a TED2019 Fellow
Deadline: 26 August 2018
Open to: anyone over the age of 18
Benefits: covered costs of transportation, any visa, accommodations and food while at the conference and conference registration
The TED Fellows program is turning ten years old next year, and looking for the most ambitious class yet. The program will select people from every discipline and every country to be Fellows, and give them support to scale their dreams and scale their impact.
Who are TED Fellows? Fellows are individuals with original work, a record of achievement in their field and exceptional potential. They are also courageous, collaborative people dedicated to improving life where they work.
How do they help you dream bigger? The Fellows program is robust, long-term and, think, unlike any other Fellowship out there. From the open application process to rigorous support systems, they have designed a program that maximizes innovation and collaboration.
Fellows get career coaching and speaker training as well as mentorship and public relations guidance. Fellows also give a talk at a TED Conference, a huge opportunity to share their work with a wide, new audience. And perhaps most important, Fellows join the community of 450+ other Fellows who inspire one another and collaborate on new projects.
- Open to on doers, makers, inventors, advocates, filmmakers and photographers, musicians and artists, scientists, entrepreneurs, NGO heads, and human rights activists;
- All applicants must be 18 years or older by the time they apply;
- In addition to impressive accomplishment, fine character and a good heart are two very important traits they look for in an every potential TED Fellow. More than anything, this focus on character has defined the success of the TED Fellows program;
- Fellows are individuals with original work, a record of achievement in their field and exceptional potential. They are also courageous, collaborative people dedicated to improving life where they work;
- They are looking for individuals from all disciplines, and who have collaborative, kind personalities.
The costs of transportation to and from the TED conference, any visa you may need, accommodations and food while at the conference and conference registration will be covered.