EU Call for Proposals: Cross-border Programme for Serbia & Bosnia and Herzegovina
Deadline: 16 November 2017
The European Union (EU) is accepting proposals from eligible organisations for its Cross-border Programme Serbia– Bosnia and Herzegovina, 2014-2020 under the Instrument for Pre-accession Assistance (IPA II) allocations for 2014, 2015 and 2016.
- Improving Sustainable environment planning and promotion of biodiversity
- Strengthening the cultural identity of the programme area
- Promoting employment, labour mobility, social and cultural inclusion across the border
- Protecting the environment, promoting climate change adaptation and mitigation, risk prevention and management
- Encouraging tourism and cultural and natural heritage
The overall indicative amount made available under this call for proposals is € 5.400.000,00.
- In order to be eligible for a grant, the lead applicant must:
- be a legal person and
- be non-profit-making and
- be effectively established in either Republic of Serbia and Bosnia and Herzegovina
- be directly responsible for the preparation and management of the operations with the co-applicant(s) and affiliated entity(ies), not acting as an intermediary, and
- be a specific type of institution or organisation such as:
- Central, regional and local government units (ministries, municipalities, departments, agencies) with competencies/responsibilities in thye eligible area in the fields relevant to all (natural protection, water supply, waste water, solid waste management and maintenance and development of cultural and historical heritage)
- Local tourist organisations
- Civil society organisations
- National Parks
- Chambers of Commerce and Chambers of Crafts and Trades
- Professional associations, and associations of SMEs
- Formal and non-formal education and training institutions (e.g. primary schools, VET schools, Universities, etc.)
- Research, development and innovation (RDI) institutions
- Agencies for local or regional development
- public utility companies
- Cultural institutions such as museums, libraries, orchestras, etc.
- Sport organizations
- Potential applicants may not participate in calls for proposals or be awarded grants ifthey are in any of the situations
- The lead applicant must declare that the lead applicant himself, the co-applicant(s) and affiliated entity(ies)are not in any of these situations.
- The lead applicant must act with co-applicant(s) as specified hereafter.
How to Apply
- The application procedure consists of two phases:
- Concept notes
- Full applications
- In the first instance, only concept notes must be submitted for evaluation. Thereafter, lead applicants who have been pre-selected will be invited to submit a full application
For more information, please visit Europeaid and download the guidelines.