- This event has passed.
Training Course – Development of online courses in youth work for inclusion and social entrepreneurship – Novi Sad, Serbia
March 2, 2019 - March 10, 2019
The project “Education and youth work for social entrepreneurship with and for immigrants and asylum seekers” aims to build capacity of youth workers and youth organisations in social entrepreneurship with/for young immigrants and asylum seekers.
The project consists of several activities, and one of those is this training course “Development of online courses in youth work for inclusion and social entrepreneurship”. The training course will take place in Serbia (Novi Sad) from 2nd March (arrival in the afternoon) to 10th March (departure in the morning after the breakfast) 2019.The training course will gather 24 participants from 6 organisations and countries (Serbia, Italy, Macedonia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia and Germany).
What are the objectives of the training course?
- To share realities and different best practices’ projects concerning youth work for inclusion and acceptance of diversity in different European countries;
- To increase participants’ knowledge about Online Learning system, Learning Management System and using E-learning platforms in youth work;
- To increase participants’ competences to do proper Needs analysis for Online course development;
- To (further) develop competences for quality Design, Development and Implementation of online courses;
- To increase participants’ understanding and competences for development of online courses on social entrepreneurship with/for immigrants and asylum seekers.
Training course is based on the approach, principles and methods of non-formal education. The language of the training course will be English.
Who should apply?
If you are:
- Coming from Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Germany, Italy, or Serbia;
- An active youth worker willing to apply and multiply the knowledge received on the training course;
- Willing to take action in the field of employability, social entrepreneurship, inclusion and acceptance of diversity of immigrants, refugees and other youth with fewer opportunities, setting up the international, local and online NFE projects;
- Aged above 18 and able to attend the entire duration of the course and are able to follow the programme in English language,
Then, you are eligible to apply!
How to apply?
You can find more information about how to apply on the following link: http://abroadship.org/training-couse-development-of-online-courses-in-youth-work-for-inclusion-and-social-entrepreneurship-novi-sad-serbia/. The deadline for submitting the application form is 11th January 2019, so hurry up!
What are the participation fees?
NONE! All accommodation and food costs in the hostel are covered by the organizers. Travel costs will be reimbursed only for the cheapest way of transport and preferably for the return tickets. Travel expenses are covered by the organizers up to the maximum allowance per distance calculator and means of travel (for all the original tickets and ways of travel that are plane, bus, train or ferry, NOT taxi and NOT car). Maximum travel expense reimbursement per participant per country, including all incurred costs and bank fees:
- Serbia – 20 eur
- Italy – 275 eur
- Croatia – 180 eur
- FYR Macedonia – 180 eur
- Bosnia and Hercegovina – 180 eur
- Germany – 275 eur.
If you have any inquiries about this training course, please contact Danijela Matorčević at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Good luck in the application process, and hurry up as the application is due 11th January 2019!