- This event has passed.
Training Course: European Solidarity Corps for All – Slovakia
October 19, 2019 - October 23, 2019
The aim of the „European Solidarity Corps for All“ training is to make the ESC program more inclusive, accessible for young people with fewer opportunities. The activity is especially addressed to youth workers, social workers and project managers who are motivated to develop future projects in the field of inclusion within the ESC Programme but it is also open to organizations with experience that are interested in exploring the possibilities withhin ESC.
– to encourage the youth workers to implement inclusive projects, to eliminate the fears and obstacles to be able to manage these kind of projects;
– to give youth workers a better understanding of people with fewer opportunities (key concepts in the field of inclusion);
– to gain knowledge on how to deal with inclusion in ESC projects;
– to discover different possibilities for inclusive youth work within the framework of ESC Programme;
– to discuss and analyze challenges of people with fewer opportunities in the ESC activities;
– to gain competences on how to stimulate the learning process of young people with fewer opportunities;
– to get familiar with different inclusion tools, methods and approaches;
– to exchange good practices about how inclusive projects can effect personal pathways of target groups.
Who should apply to this Training Course?
This TC is recommended for youth workers, youth leaders, youth project managers, social workers; participant organizations on European Solidarity Corps and other Training Networking Activity coming from Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme countries!
How to apply?
In order to apply, you must fill in the application form available on this link: http://trainings.salto-youth.net/8092. The deadline for submitting the application form is 22nd August 2019!
What are the participation fees?
This project is financed by the participating NAs of the Erasmus+ Youth in Action Programme. The participation fee varies from country to country. Please contact your NA to learn more about the participation fee for participants from your country. The hosting National Agency of this offer will organise the accommodation and covers the costs for accommodation and food. Your sending National Agency will support your travel costs. After being selected, please contact your NA to learn more about how to arrange the booking of your travel tickets and the reimbursement of your travel expenses.
If you have any inquiries, please contact Matúš Zibala at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We wish you success in the application process! 🙂