- This event has passed.
Training Course – Get Transnational Get Solidarity – Spain
July 1, 2019 - July 6, 2019
The aim of this training course is to promote and develop European Youth projects in the field of Erasmus + and European Solidarity Corps (ESC), like Transnational Youth Initiatives or the so called, Solidarity Projects, while creating spaces to stimulate the spirit of entrepreneurship, creativity and solidarity among the group of participants.
The objectives of the course are:
1. To match European partners who are interested in developing European Youth Projects with a strong solidarity dimension in order to cope with different challenges perceived by young people at national or international level;
2. To create a meeting point for potential partners that would like to develop an European Youth Project through ERASMUS + Programme and ESC;
3. To introduce EntreComp, a comprehensive competence framework, as a tool for young people to develop their entrepreneurial competences while implementing their own projects;
4. To explore the European dimension on Solidarity of European youth projects;
5. To foster the acquisition of different skills by participants, such as communication, teamwork, project management in international activities and networking;
6. To develop specific proposals for future European youth projects: Transnational Youth Initiatives in the frame of ERASMUS Plus and Solidarity Projects in ESC.
The methodology of the training course is based on the fundamental principles of non-formal education. The methods provided will enable participants to fully participate in the learning process. Learning from experience will be a fundamental pillar in the way the course will be facilitated. The course is inspired in key aspects of non-formal education like the participant centered approach which will imply that the team of trainers will keep in mind the participants’ prior experience in youth projects. The learning process will continuously adapt to the of participants’ needs and motivations as well as the group’s work rhythm. EntreComp, the Entrepreneurship Competence Framework, will be introduced and used as a reference.
Who can apply?
If you are a youth worker/youth leader (18-30 years old) coming from any of the Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme countries, you should apply!
How to apply?
You can find more information about the application process on the following link: https://abroadship.org/training-course-get-transnational-get-solidarity-youth-initiatives-first-step-towards-empowering-youngsters-to-be-actors-of-solidarity-actions-spain/. The deadline for submitting the application form is 30th April 2019!
What are the participation costs?
As this is an Erasmus+ training course, all costs (accommodation, food and travel) are covered!
There might be a participation fee which varies from call to call and country to country.This project is financed by the Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme. Being selected for this course, all costs (accommodation, travel, visa, etc.) relevant to participation in the course will be covered by the NAs involved in this project. Please contact your Erasmus+: Youth in Action NA to learn more about the financial details, and how to arrange the booking of your travel tickets and the reimbursement of your travel expenses.
If you have any inquiries, please contact Mercedes Pizarro at TCA@injuve.es.
We wish you success in the application process! 🙂