- This event has passed.
Training Course – Master the Network. Efficient partner search and management – Mollina (Málaga), Spain
March 11, 2019 - March 17, 2019
Master the Network will use the methodology of experiential learning. Participants in this activity (youth leaders and youth workers) will go through the whole participation cycle to gain knowledge, skills and attitudes in first person.
Master the Network. Efficient partner search and management tackles a crucial topic in order improve the quality of the initiatives developed in the frame of Erasmus+: partnerships. It will take a close look at the role of the partners, their rights and duties and will offer a space to share good practices in the search and management of new partnerships. Moreover, it will provide the participants with communicative tools to improve the involvement of the partners through the whole process and solve conflicts that may appear.
What is the aim of the training course?
To improve the quality of the projects developed in the frame of youth through the search, selection and management of European project partners with high quality standards and criteria.
What are the objectives of the training course?
· To take a close look at the role of partners in Erasmus+ projects, specifically at their rights and duties;
· To share the main ways to search for partners and reflect on good practices in this field;
· To think about the key dimensions in an effective cooperation in the frame of Erasmus+;
· To get to know in depth the partner agreement, a key tool for an effective cooperation between international partners;
· To improve the partners’ involvement in the visibility and the dissemination and exploitation of results of the project;
· To make the participants familiar with the main digital tools in project management;
· To provide the participants with the required resources to solve conflicts with partners in the frame of an Erasmus+ project;
· To share the best practices and methods and exchange innovative ideas connected to the aim of this training course;
· To reflect on the experience of the learning process by using the frame of key competences and Youthpass;
· To explore the Erasmus+ Youth in Action programme and its different actions as a tool to support the objectives of this training course;
You can read more about the structure of the content, and the methodology used on the following link: http://abroadship.org/training-course-master-the-network-efficient-partner-search-and-management-mollina-malaga-spain/
Who is eligible to apply?
If you are coming from any of the Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme countries, you can apply!
How to apply?
You can find more information about the application process on the following link: http://abroadship.org/training-course-master-the-network-efficient-partner-search-and-management-mollina-malaga-spain/. Have in mind that the deadline for submitting the application form is 20th January 2019!
What are the participation fees?
A participation fee which varies from call to call and country to country. This project is financed by the Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme. Being selected for this course, all costs (accommodation, travel, visa, etc.) relevant to participation in the course will be covered by the NAs involved in this project. Please contact your Erasmus+: Youth in Action NA to learn more about the financial details, and how to arrange the booking of your travel tickets and the reimbursement of your travel expenses.
Good luck with your applications! 🙂