The International Institute for Youth Development PETRI – Sofia just launched the online course on the role of young people in peacebuilding, conflict resolution, and violent extremism prevention. The project is supported by UNFPA EECARO.
The online course aims to provide knowledge and skills for young people on peace, conflict and violence, the YPS agenda, the roots of violent extremism and the basics of communication skills. The information is presented in short videos.
The topics are following:
1. Introduction to peace and conflict studies
2. Violence and nature of violence
3. Trends and causes of armed conflicts
4. Peace, pacifism, and non-violence
5. SDG 16 and resolution 2250
6. Culture, power, and gender
8. Mediation in theory
9. Violent extremism
10. Communication skills
See the online course to the following link: http://petri-sofia.org/en/online-course/
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.